It’s hard to believe that we’ve been blogging here for 4 1/2 months. Today we celebrate our 100th post on Boomer & Echo, which is quite an accomplishment for us, and we’re just getting started. Here’s a look back at our most popular articles this year.
Boomer & Echo – In The Media
Best Of Boomer & Echo
Boomer’s top 10 posts of 2010:
- My Brand New Car
- 10 Big Wastes Of Money
- Retiring Baby Boomers
- Asset Allocation
- Things I Wish I Had Learned Earlier
- Canada Savings Bonds
- Women And Finances
- Retirement Income
- What’s Happening To The Service Industry?
- Hobbies Are Expensive
Echo’s top 10 posts of 2010:
- The Cost Of Starting A Franchise
- Dividend Growth Investing
- How I Redeem My Air Miles Rewards
- iPhone 4 vs. BlackBerry Torch
- Auto Insurance: 10 Tips To Save Money
- Can You Afford Not To Stay At Home With Your Kids?
- Changing The Way We Think About Mortgages
- Use A Credit Card: Get Free Groceries
- Perfect Asset Allocation Doesn’t Exist
- Why I Cancelled My Landline
We hope you enjoy looking back at some of our top posts this year. Thanks for reading, and remember you can subscribe to new posts for free using your favorite RSS reader. And you can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and the new Digg.