Some terrific posts this week from fellow personal finance bloggers, here are a few to enjoy:
- Big Cajun Man takes a humorous look at the top 10 Dumber than Snake Mittens Financial Actions
- Canadian Finance Blog explains the Price to Earnings Ratio
- Million Dollar Journey compares the new ING THRiVE vs. PC Financial in the Battle of Free Chequing Accounts
- My Own Advisor asks – Could you be an Ethical Investor owning Enbridge?
- Canadian Couch Potato discusses short term savings strategies in Lunch is still not Free, Even if it’s Potatoes
- The Financial Blogger gives 3 reasons why school shows you how to be poor
- Money Smarts Blog lists 8 things you need to know about withdrawing money from your RESP account
- Young and Thrifty asks, Does that Gym Membership really do you good?
Have a great weekend!