Happy Canada Day! Make sure you stop and reflect on the great nation that brought the world the telephone, penicillin, zippers, velcro, and Superman. Not to mention BlackBerries, Lululemon and Tim Hortons. Go Canada Go!
Earlier this week I posted on Canadian Finance Blog about Updating Your Life Insurance after any changes in your life.
Here’s a look at some other interesting articles from the personal finance world this week:
- Canadian Couch Potato discusses The Stock Picker’s Quest For Alpha
- Money Smarts Blog has a detailed guide on How to Buy an ETF or Stock
- Big Cajun Man asks What is Your Financial Plan B?
- Oblivious Investor says don’t bother trying for The Perfect Portfolio
- Free From Broke claims that Debt Doesn’t Mean You’re a Bad Person
- Couple Money explains How to Budget on a Teacher’s Salary
- Bob Lowry from Satisfying Retirement has a free e-book available
- Young and Thrifty checks in on her New Year’s Resolutions
- The Passive Income Earner looks at Financial Freedom at 45
- My University Money asks Are You Using LinkedIn?
We were also included in the following Blog Carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Value Investing
- Carnival of Wealth
- Canadian Finance Carnival
- Totally Money Blog Carnival
- Best of Money Carnival
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Festival of Frugality
Have a great long weekend everyone!