I wrote earlier in the week about how we have been using the 3 day potty training method on our daughter. I’m happy to report that so far it has been very successful, with just a couple of accidents. The transition went fairly smooth for her, although my wife might disagree
Next week I’m off to Orlando for a work-related conference. Since I’ll be down there anyway, is it acceptable to go to Disney World without my wife and daughter? I’d like to think of it as a scouting trip to determine whether or not we should take a future family vacation there. Let’s see how well that goes over.
On Wednesday I had a guest post published over at Young and Thrifty called Gold Plated Pensions – A Blessing or a Curse? Go on over and check it out.
Now let’s take a look at some interesting articles from the personal finance world this week.
- Money Mamba had some fun with The 12 Types of Passive Investors
- Krant Cents writes about an intriguing group buying concept, Insure With Friends
- Today’s Economy interviews George Klar on Active and Passive Investing
- Money Smarts Blog weighs in on Vanguard Coming to Canada
- Couple Money says Buying a House – Run The Numbers First
- Oblivious Investor debates Save for Retirement or Save for College?
- Smart on Money asks Is a Zero Based Budget is Right For You?
- Free From Broke asks Should a Prospective Employer be able to Check Your Credit Score?
- Generation X Finance describes Planning for Your Financial Future in Retirement
- Million Dollar Journey asks the readers, Can One Save Too Much Money?
We were also included in the following Blog Carnivals this week:
- Stock Carnival Ecstasy
- Canadian Finance Carnival
- Carnival of Wealth
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Totally Money Blog Carnival
- The Wealth Builder Carnival
- Festival of Frugality
Have a great weekend everyone!