I’m really looking forward to the long weekend, but it’s going to be bitter sweet. After spending the past three weeks at home with my family – and getting to know our beautiful new baby girl – I have to go back to work on Tuesday.
There’s no question that adding a second child to your family is a much bigger adjustment than having your first one. With a newborn and a 3-year old, just getting out the door can be an hour-long ordeal. I shouldn’t complain too much though – our baby is sleeping for at least 3-4 hours straight during the night, so we’re only up to her once or twice.
For all you parents out there, do you have any tips to share for surviving with two kids?
On with the links…
- Squawkfox explains how to survive a trip to IKEA
- MoneySense looks at when good debt goes bad
- Free From Broke says that financial freedom starts with a low house payment
- Canadian Couch Potato explains what are normal stock returns?
- My Own Advisor says when courting dividend stocks, know your dates
- Retire Happy Blog looks at some issues with retirement in a different country
- Canadian Finance Blog wonders why do Canadians pay so much more than Americans?
- Million Dollar Journey looks at investing in and profiting from smart phone companies
- Rob Carrick asks how you are adjusting to the no-growth era?
- My University Money looks at leveraging your wealth to prepare your children
Have a great weekend, everyone!