The end of the month is finally here and it’s time to say good-bye to the house we have called home for the past 8 years. The emotions of leaving a home filled with so many memories hasn’t quite fully sunk in yet, but I’m sure it will once we take one last look at the place before leaving for good.
In some ways this house always seemed like it was just a temporary place for us before we moved on to something else. It took a little longer than we originally thought, but now we are really looking forward to beginning a new chapter in our lives.
Here are a few interesting articles from the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- Studenomics presents Do I Have To Save Money In My 20′s?
- Cash Money Life says that Home Improvement Projects Are Best Left To Professionals
- Fabulously Broke feels pretty strongly that If You Can’t Afford It, Don’t Buy It
- Good Financial Cents lists The Top 25 Books For Entrepreneurs That Kick Serious Butt
- Young and Thrifty is Going Back to School – Is it Worth it?
- The Wisdom Journal explains How to Evaluate an Offer to Buy Your Home
- Free From Broke wonders if Extreme Couponing Really Saves or is it a Waste of Time?
- My University Money teaches Investing Series – Asset Classes
- The Passive Income Earner weighs in on Telecom Foreign Ownership
- Sustainable Personal Finance unveils their Sustainable Personal Financial Plan
We were also included in the following blog carnivals this week:
- Canadian Finance Blog hosted the Canadian Finance Carnival and included Using E-post To Organize And Manage Your Bills
- Personal Dividends hosted the Carnival of Wealth and included Build An Opportunity Fund
- Integrated Loans hosted the Integrated Finance Carnival and included Credit Bureau Reports
- My Personal Finance Journey hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance and included How I Saved Over $300 On My Canble And Internet Bills
- My Wealth Builder hosted The Wealth Builder Carnival and included Using E-post To Organize And Manage Your Bills
- Outlaw Finance hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival and included Build An Opportunity Fund
- My Personal Finance Journey hosted the Festival of Frugality and included Maybe I Should Just Stop Watching TV!