Lately I’ve been using Money Index to help put together the Friday links. It’s a great one-stop resource of personal finance blogs which categorizes them in a clear and concise manner, listing the five most recent posts on every blog. Thanks to Tom from Canadian Finance Blog for putting this website together.
Here are a few of my favorite articles from the personal finance bloggers this week:
- The Financial Blogger is changing the direction of his blog.
- Canadian Capitalist attended a Don Drummond talk.
- Money Smarts Blog promotes his new book in a Money Sense Article (with creepy illustrations).
- Financial Highway asks, Are you Ruining Your Retirement?
- Young and Thrifty does a great in-depth review of the Shoppers Optimum Program.
- Balance Junkie writes about Myth Posts and the Lost Art of Debate .
- Big Cajun Man wraps up his RESP saga in Lesson Learned.
- Moneyville features Freedom 45: How I Plan to Retire in 13 Years.
- Michael James on Money claims that Modest Investment Returns are Better than they Appear.
- Larry MacDonald does a book review of Every Family’s Business.
Have a great weekend everyone!